What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Rights to Your Information According to GDPR
Rights to Your Information According to GDPR
GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which is a European Union law governing privacy and data protection for all residents of the EU. The provisions of GDPR can be also applied to how data is processed and verified (more on that later) outside the European Union.
Generally speaking, the GDPR represents a new set of rules intended to empower the citizens of the European Union to control their personal information. In accordance with the applicable laws, users are authorized to access and modify their own data held by the companies, which includes data collection, ad tracking, surveys, cookies, location data, and every other bit of a user’s “digital footprint”. Users are also entitled to transmit their personal details to other organizations. The GDPR also enforces companies to determine their in-house data security policies.
At any time through the web interface provided as part of the Services or via contact us page you have the right:
- To access your personal information that we hold;
- To request the rectification of your personal information that we hold;
- To request the erasure of your personal information that we hold;
- To request to restrict processing of your personal information;
- To object to processing of your personal information by us;
- To request to transfer your personal information that we hold (e.g. data portability);
- To file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction;
- To withdraw any consent related to your personal information given by you.
We will process your requests to us within 30 days. We will also notify you within and a relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours from a breach related to your personal information that we hold.
We have assigned a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who may be reached via email@example.com. Our DPO is tasked with ensuring that we acknowledge and abide by our data protection responsibilities.
We will not store personal information for more than 6 months from the date of your last active session on the Site or for more than 6 months from the date of termination of an agreement between Socioboard and you (whichever is earlier).
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
No Unlawful Use or Objectionable Content
You shall not use the website in any unlawful manner or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the platform and its components or infringes on the rights of another party. You shall not modify, adapt or hack any protected (encrypted or compiled) parts of the website, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to those parts or its related systems or networks. You undertake not to promote any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, malicious, defamatory, false, materially inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable. You will not reproduce, publish, or distribute content in connection with the website that infringes any third party’s trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, publicity, privacy, or other personal or proprietary right.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Socioboard collecting user information:like,name,email,friends count,country,feeds,fans count(page).user can Manage his/her facebook account in socioboard dashboard
- Socioboard shows user details whenever they login with app to see their details.only user can see who have logged in.
- Socioboard shows user profile feeds and page feeds to user when they add it in app with their permission.
- Socioboard use this data to show user facebook profile/page report to user who have logged in.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtube for user can Manage his/her YouTube account in socioboard dashboard
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtube.readonly for user can view youtube account in socioboard profiles
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtubepartner for users can View and manage their assets and associated content on YouTube in socioboard youtube module
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email for show users email address in socioboard login mail
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.profile for View users basic profile info in socioboard google account info page
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/plus.me for know who is user on Google in Socioboard manage gplus module
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/plus.media.upload for user can send photos and videos to Google+ through Socioboard compose messages
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/plus.stream.write user can manage Google+ posts and comments in socioboard gplus feeds module
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/plus.stream.read for user can viwe his/her posts and comments in Socioboard gplus feeds and group feeds
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/plus.circles.read for manage users circles, people and people counts in socioboard google plus feeds and profiles module
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics users can View and manage their Google Analytics data in Socioboard google analytics module
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.edit for edit Google Analytics management entities through Socioboard in google analytics feeds module and reports module
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.readonly users can view their analytics data in Socioboard reports module
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtubepartner-channel-audit to View and manage users assets and associated content of YouTube in youtube feeds and profiles module
- Socioboard will use https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtube.force-ssl for manage youtube in Socoboard youtube feeds module
- Socioboard Socioboard collecting user information:user-tweet,user-feeds,name,followers,following,user-message,country.user can Manage his/her Twitter account in socioboard dashboard.
- Socioboard Socioboard shows user details whenever they login with app to see their details.only user can see who have logged in.
- Socioboard Socioboard shows user profile feeds to when they add it in app with their permission.
- Socioboard Socioboard use this data to show user Twitter profile report to user who have logged in.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email - Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
TV Complex, 2, 60 Feet Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India